Learn to sew a Classic Clutch or Classic Carryall with Andrie Designs!
Are you keen to learn more about bag making? Do you enjoy meeting other like-minded sewists? Would you like to get the inside scoop on some tips and tricks to improve your bag making skills?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this class is for you! This is a joint class for those looking to learn how to make EITHER a Classic Clutch OR a Classic Carryall Handbag & Tote – both of which are patterns in the Andrie Designs Classic Collection featuring box corners, shiny hardware and straightforward construction techniques.
Class details are as follows –
- WHEN: Wednesday, 12th July 2017
- WHERE: Voodoo Rabbit Fabric, Shop 1 / 466 Ipswich Road, Annerley QLD 4103
- TIME: 9:30am to 4:00pm
- LEVEL: This class is suitable for an advanced beginner sewist.
*** Prefer a slower, more in-depth class? Great news! The Classic Carryall Handbag & Tote pattern is also available as a two day class and you can find the listing here. ***
Class options –
- CLASS ONLY: Select this option if you already have a copy of your chosen pattern (either the Classic Clutch or the Classic Carryall Handbag & Tote).
- CLASS + PDF PATTERN: Select this option if you would like a PDF copy of your chosen pattern put in your Andrie Designs account following your purchase (either the Classic Clutch or the Classic Carryall Handbag & Tote).
- CLASS + PAPER PATTERN: Select this option if you would like a paper copy of your chosen pattern mailed to you following your purchase (either the Classic Clutch or the Classic Carryall Handbag & Tote). Pattern will be sent by registered post.
What’s included in the class –
- Expert instruction on the construction of your chosen pattern, including some tips and tricks not included in the pattern.
- A wonderful day spent in a gorgeous fabric store surrounded by like-minded people.
- Laughs… Lots of laughter and fun!
- Goodies from both myself and Voodoo Rabbit Fabric.
What to bring to class –
- Your sewing machine
- Your chosen pattern with all pattern pieces cut and fused, ready to sew
- General sewing supplies
A detailed ‘what to bring’ list will be sent following your purchase.
Hardware and interfacing kit –
- Kylie from Voodoo Rabbit Fabric has set up a hardware and interfacing listing for this pattern which you can find here.
Places are strictly limited and expected to fill up fast so don’t wait too long to secure your spot! Please feel free to contact me via the Contact page if you have any questions regarding this class.
Purchasing more than one class? Feel free to use the coupon code LEARNWITHANDRIE at the checkout to save 10% off your order!
“Even though I have sewn almost all of the Andrie Designs patterns, I have participated in 2 of Lisa’s bag-making classes, and had a terrific time! She is very understanding of the different ways that people learn, and so rather than taking the group step by step through the pattern like a sew-along, she allows each person to move through at their own pace and offers one-on-one support when required. She is generous with her knowledge and answers all questions with a lot of good humour, patience and the catch-cry ‘trust the process’. 🙂 Of course, this is because her patterns are so well written and easy to follow. For anyone who is looking for an informative, fun day of sewing, I would highly recommend booking into Lisa’s classes if you get the opportunity.” – Paula
“Lisa from Andrie designs is AMAZING! I was in the Cleo Wallet making class with 5 other lovely ladies and we all accomplished a beautiful Cleo wallet. With only 1 purse made under my belt, Lisa was SO helpful all day…always patient…and was NEVER frustrated. A perfect trainer. I can’t wait to do the next Andrie Designs class.” – Nikki
“I attended Lisa’s Cleo Wallet class recently at Voodoo Rabbit. I thoroughly enjoyed my day with a lovely bunch of ladies. Lisa stepped me through the pattern and the process step by step and this was a truly wonderful sew. It was amazing how it all came together and at times I was worried and Lisa just told me to ‘trust the process’. It was like magic. I use my wallet everyday and I have received so many compliments. I can definitely see myself making more of these. Thank you Lisa for a lovely day and a great pattern.” – Stacey
Terms and conditions:
Full payment is required to secure your spot in the class; once payment has been received by Andrie Designs, your spot will be guaranteed. Should you need to cancel your spot in the class for any reason, a full refund, minus a 10% administration fee AND the retail price of the pattern type you have chosen (PDF or paper), will be available until two (2) weeks prior to your class, after which NO refund will be given. If Andrie Designs or Voodoo Rabbit Fabric decide to cancel the class for any reason, a full refund will be given.
Andrie Designs Copyright 2017
All Rights Reserved
– Do not copy these patterns, claim as your own or allow others to use them.
– These patterns may be used for personal and small businesses producing limited quantities only.