Introducing the Cleo Everyday Wallet by Andrie Designs! This classic and curvy wallet pattern is everything you need to carry all your cards, notes, coins and more on a daily basis.
~ The Cleo Everyday Wallet has recently been featured in the Quilt Me A Bag blog series (click here) ~
It has 12 card slots, two notes pockets, a large centre compartment perfect for your mobile phone, an exterior zippered coin pocket, and a simple magnetic snap closure. Dress it up or down, the Cleo Everyday Wallet is perfect for every occasion!
This pattern comes with two files – the pattern instructions/pieced pattern pages, and a large print pattern pieces file suitable for printing at your local print shop on the correct sized paper. It has 9 pages of clear, detailed instructions. It is suitable for an advanced beginner sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. Wary of zippers? Don’t be! Throughout the pattern I give detailed and comprehensive instructions and diagrams to make adding the zipper an easy and stress-free experience.
The finished size of the Cleo Everyday Wallet is as follows:
- Width – 8.75″ (22cm)
- Height – 4.5″ (11.5cm)
- Depth – 1.25″ (3cm)
- Fabric for the outer and flap (e.g. quilting cotton) – ¼yd (23cm)
- Fabric for the lining, zipper pocket and wings (e.g. quilting cotton) – 3/8yd (36cm)
- Fabric for the card slots – 18” x 16” (46cm x 41cm)
- Light-medium weight fusible interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101) – 5/8yd (58cm) based on a 40” (100cm) width
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent foam) OR Fusible Fleece (i.e. Pellon Thermolam 971F, Vilene H640) – 18” x 11” (46cm x 28cm)
- Firm Fusible Stabiliser (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F) – 1½” x 3” (4cm x 8cm)
- 1 magnetic snap – ¾” (18mm) size
- 1 coordinating dress zipper – 6” (15cm) length
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies.
For pattern sets click here.
You can purchase the hardware kit for this pattern from Betty Box Pleat.
Andrie Designs Copyright 2016
All Rights Reserved
– Do not copy this pattern, claim as your own or allow others to use it.
– This pattern may be used for personal and small businesses producing limited quantities only.