The Reusable Grocery Bag is an easy to follow sewing pattern to create your own reusable grocery bag or market tote. These bags have a multitude of uses and roll up small enough to tuck away discreetly in the bottom of your handbag until needed. It’s the perfect reusable shopping bag pattern!
The finished bag is large in size and the pattern comes with two options to make either a fully lined bag, or an unlined bag.
The pattern contains clear, detailed instructions. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. It is suitable for a beginner sewer.
- Width 16 1/2″ (42cm)
- Height 14 1/2″ (37cm)
- Depth 3″ (7.5cm)
- Fabric for the outer of your bag, contrast panels, lining (optional, see below) and handles (i.e. quilting cotton) – up to 1yd (91cm)
- Firm fusible stabiliser (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F) – 1” x 1” (2.5cm x 2.5cm)
- ¼” wide elastic – up to 7½” (19cm)
- 1 button – 1” size (2.5cm)
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies.
For pattern sets click here.
Andrie Designs Copyright 2015
All Rights Reserved
– Do not copy this pattern, claim as your own or allow others to use it.
– This pattern may be used for personal and small businesses producing limited quantities only.