Out of all the Tilda collections I have worked with thus far, I think Harvest would have to be my absolute favourite (that is, until the next collection comes out haha). Full of cute little birds, delicate wee flowers and an array of colours and tones to choose from, this collection has been an absolute pleasure to work with and I’m sooooo excited that it’s almost release time!
Please say hello to Harvest, releasing in stores on the 1st of August 2017!
After pulling out all my favourite prints, it was decision time!
I chose to make a Cleo Everyday Wallet using the following prints from Harvest –
- 481493 Bird Tree Blue
- 481495 Bessie Purple
- 481499 Cabbage Flower Purple
I also used the coordinating Devonstone Collection solid DV105 as well, which I think works just perfectly with the blue of the Harvest prints!
Not familiar with the Cleo Everyday Wallet? Not to worry! You can find the pattern here!
As you know, I always like to share a few progress shots before we get to the grand finale so without further ado, here is the back outer zipper coin pocket (and I have to say, I’m super happy with that zipper installation!)…
Ooh how pretty does the assembled front outer panel look?!
Card slots are in progress! I quite like how the pattern on the fabric has worked out now that it’s folded into card slots…
Sometimes it’s the little details I reckon and the lining centre strip is no exception… How cute does the wee bird look!
And here she is! My beautiful new Harvest Cleo Everyday Wallet!
You can find the Cleo Everyday Wallet pattern here.
The next post in this gorgeous blog hop will be from Lauren of Tadah Patterns so keep an eye on her blog tomorrow morning (Monday morning AEST).
The complete blog hop schedule is as follows –
- 21st July – Aqua Paisley – http://www.aquapaisleystudio.com/blog/
- 22nd July – Tied with a Ribbon – http://www.blog.tiedwitharibbon.com/
- 23rd July – Andrie Designs – https://www.andriedesigns.com/blog/
- 24th July – Tadah Fabric and Patterns – https://www.tadahsewing.com.au/blogs/news
- 25th July – She Quilts a Lot – http://shequiltsalot.com/
- 26th July – Molly & Mama – http://www.mollyandmama.com.au/
- 27th July – Wife Made – http://wife-made.com/
- 28th July – Jenny of Elefantz – http://www.elefantz.com/
- 29th July – A Spoonful of Sugar – http://aspoonfulofsugardesigns.com/
- 30th July – 2 Green Zebras & Tilda Australia – http://www.twogreenzebras.com/
Enjoy and I look forward to seeing some gorgeous Harvest creations pop up in the coming months!