Welcome everyone! Today we have another free video tutorial for you and this one is all about both installing AND attaching rectangular rings! With so many variations on how to attach them to bags, this video shows just a few of our favourites but will give you some great tips and tricks on how to install them securely and accurately, each and every time.
As always, these tutorials are able to be viewed at any time via the Video Tutorials page, with new tutorials being added on a regular basis. Simply click on an image to start the video, and feel free to share across social media as well!
In this video we will step you through how to –
- Install a rectangular ring into a fabric connector tab,
- Attach a rectangular ring/connector ON a gusset,
- Attach a rectangular ring/connector IN a seam,
- Attach a rectangular ring/connector ON an outer panel.
The following patterns are referenced in the tutorial –
- Shades of Yesterday Tote Bag – click here.
- Peekaboo Purse – click here.
- Creative’s Tote – click here.